User Consultation Procedure
Legislative Decree 24/01/2012, no. 1, converted with Law 24th March 2012 no. 27, transposing Directive 12/2009/EC on airport charges, defers to the Italian Transport Regulatory Authority (hereafter ART) tasks of economic regulation and supervision, including the approval of charging systems and the level of airport charges.
On 22/09/2014, ART published the new tariff models that regulate the determination of service tariffs offered exclusively by the airport operator and the process of sharing those rates with airport users. The reference pricing model for Bergamo-Orio al Serio airport is Model 1 – for airports with more than 5 million passengers a year – approved by Art with resolution 64/2014.
On December 2016, the company, SACBO S.p.A. (hereinafter "the Company"), authorised to operate Bergamo – Orio al Serio airport, has started to begin consultation with its airport users regarding proposals to revise airport charges for the tariff period 2017-2020.
In accordance with Model 1 par. 5, the Company has prepared this Annual Information Document in order to provide users with appropriate updating of the data contributing to the definition of airport fees.
A consultation document was also drawn up aimed at defining the PRM fee applicable in 2021, which complies with the provisions of the ENAC Guidelines (Issue No. 1 of 09/08/2018).
List of Annexes
- Annual Consultation Document
- Annual Consultation Document PRM
How to access documentation
All documentation concerning the proposed revision of airport fees for 2021 will be made available to Users for the entire consultation period. Interested Users, as per Model 1, can acquire information, explanation, clarification and/or access to documentation concerning the proposed revision of airport charges by following these instructions:
- Please read the privacy information pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679
- Please request a password to access the confidential area, send an email request to email@example.com with the subject "Consultation document" together with the confidentiality agreement duly completed and signed.
- Please wait for personal access credentials to be sent by email before entering the private area and accessing documentation (the Company reserves the right to deny sending these access credentials in justified cases, e.g. users who do not qualify as "interested users").
By Airport User, as per Article 2, no. 26 of Model 1, we mean any individual or organisation responsible for the carriage of passengers, mail and/or freight, to and from the airport concerned.
For any information and/or clarification please contact Mr. Nicola Lamera (in charge for the procedure), sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16 October 2020.
In compliance with the provisions of paragraph 5.2 of Model 1 and paragraph 6 of ENAC Guidelines, an Airport Users Public Hearing has been scheduled for 27 October 2020 at 11:00, to be held at Sacbo Headoffice, Auditorium Hall Ilario Testa, Grassobbio via Orio al Serio 49/51.
Any Airport Users interested in participating in this Public Hearing are kindly invited to email confirmation before 22.10.2020 to email@example.com to allow the Company to organise the logistics of the meeting. Only Users provided with a regular proxy by the legal representative or attorney can participate in the voting.
Users wishing to participate in the Public Hearing via video call must forward a request to Dr. Lamera Nicola by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 October 2020. The request must provide:
- the name of the person who intends to participate
- the email address to forward the link for the web connection
- delegation by the legal representative or attorney
- copy of the identity card or equivalent identification document of the delegated person and the delegating party.