At Milano Bergamo airport, in the building in front of the departures side of the passenger terminal the registry office of the town of Orio al Serio is located which is responsible for issuing Identity cards. The service costs € 60.00 and issues identity documents within a short time in the following cases:
- loss or theft (following report to police authorities),
- in cases where the holder possesses a stamp for extension of validity,
- when documents are not recognised in some countries (e.g. Egypt, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Tunisia)
- damaged documents
- for minors
- when documents are not valid for expatriation.
The service is active from 08:00 to 15:00 from Monday to Friday, on Saturday from 08:00 to 12:00.
- Airport's Office - 035330325